From 2018 to 2020, IDI and CREFIAF are partnering with the Court of Accounts Guinea to strengthen its strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — from the IDI, CREFIAF and the Court of Accounts of Senegal and Gabon — are working closely with the President of the Court of Accounts of Guinea and his staff to:
- assess current capacity and needs for development
- develop a new strategic plan
- design and implement a new operational planning process
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including key stakeholders and development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
The support is provided as a part of the Accelerated Peer-Support Partnership programme (PAP-APP). It benefits from funds provided by the Austrian Development Agency, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iceland, and IDI basket funds.
Project Agreements and Reports