IDI, CREFIAF and SAI Togo staff
From 2018 to 2020, IDI and CREFIAF are partnering with the Courts of Accounts of Gabon and Senegal to strengthen SAI Togo's strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — from the IDI, CREFIAF and the Presidents of the Courts of Accounts of Gabon and Senegal — are working closely with the President of the Courts of Accounts of Togo and his staff to:
- assess current capacity and needs for development
- develop a new strategic plan
- design and implement a new operational planning process
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including key stakeholders and development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
The support is provided as a part of the Accelerated Peer-Support Partnership programme (PAP-APP). It benefits from funds provided by the Austrian Development Agency, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iceland, and IDI basket funds.
Project Agreements and Reports