IDI’s Strategy, Performance Measurement And Reporting Initiative
The Strategy, Performance Measurement and Reporting initiative (SPMR) is aimed at supporting SAIs to better assess, plan, manage and report on their performance throughout an entire strategic management cycle.
SPMR assists SAIs in:
- Holistically assessing their performance through the SAI PMF methodology
- Taking stock of stakeholders’ views and expectations of the SAI
- Developing realistic and prioritsed strategic plans that incorporate a well-defined results framework
- Preparing holistic operational plans that are aligned to the strategic plan and consider necessary and available resources
- Exercising effective decision-making for steering implementation towards desired results on the basis of reliable monitoring and risk management systems
- Reporting transparently and objectively against the annual and strategic performance objectives
SPMR by the numbers
SPMR Recent Publications
Supporting Partner for SPMR
The SPMR initiative is financially supported by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO).